These website Standard Terms & Conditions shall govern your use of this website. These terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this website and by using this website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this website, if you have any objection to any of these website terms & conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this website, under these Terms, Kindle Financial and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this website, and all such rights are reserved.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
1. Publishing any website material in any media.
2. Selling, sub-licensing and/or otherwise commercializing any website material.
3. Using this website in any way that impacts user access to this website.
4. Using this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the website, or to any person or business entity.
5. Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extraction or any other similar activity in relation to this website, or while using this website.
6. Using this website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
These terms will be governed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Alberta, Canada, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the provincial and federal courts located in Alberta.